Monday, June 27, 2022

'The Impossible Us' by Sarah Lotz

The Impossible Us, Sarah Lotz (4.5)

I really enjoyed this book, a refreshing romantic story with a good twist that completely surprised me, despite the foreshadowing. This book starts off very rom-com-ish with witty dialogue via email between two relatively unhappy people. While I normally find reading other’s emails annoying, the flow here was quite easy to read and I enjoyed watching the growing friendship turn flirty. Their lives are filled in around the email exchanges as you come to know the two main characters. When they finally decide to meet in person, things go wonky. I won’t ruin the twist, but even if you are somewhat put off by it, keep reading as the book is mainly about the question: what would you be willing to do for love?


No comments:

Post a Comment